Sunday, January 5, 2014



Wow it has been a while since I have been on to update our family blog so I guess I will just have to go backwards. We found out that we were expecting a new little one the first of April. Baby's due date 16th of November. We were excited but nervous also. It was 4 years since Cristian was born. We really wanted a little girl. So we found out what we were having on the 27th of June. IT'S A GIRL! She did not want to be like all the rest of the kids when I was pregnant with them. I was sick 2/3 of my pregnancy and could not feel her move the last 1/3. So we had lots of monitoring and ultra sounds the last couple weeks we had 2 ultra sounds a week with fetal monitoring in between. On the 1st of November I went in to my ultra sound appointment and that was when everything became a little crazy. We had a heart rate of 140 But she was not moving at all. After a hour of me being shaken and tipped on my head the doctor sent me upstairs to labor and delivery. Up their the resident doctor told me that we were having a baby that day 2 weeks and a day early. I was not ready, I did not have my camera (Yes that was my biggest thing I worried about), nor did I have a plan for the kids (but I knew they would be taken care of). Nothing was ready for a baby to come at home. But my Heavenly Father and Aribella had different plans. I called Josh and let him know what was going on and he made 2 phone calls for me. the 1st was to the Tew family to find out if they could come and get Cristian and the 2nd was to Godinez family. And then everything fell in to play. The kids were all taken care of for the night. Christine and her 5 kids came to get Cristian. But before they left Christine said a prayer and at that point I knew everything would be okay. The doctors had to start everything. I was not even dilated. But the talk of c section was there too. All the paperwork was signed and around 2 pm the nurse and doctors got thing started and Josh made the call to our parents to let them know that Ari was on her way. 9 hours, 2 pushes later, and her cord wrapped twice around her neck she made her grand apperance (she was my longest labor too.) 11/1/13 11:04 pm, 6 pounds 14 ounces, 19 inches long. She was perfect and had hair.
Aribella Marie Bokish

2 comments:

  1. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di agen s128
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://agentaruhanayam.webnode.com/l/tahu-kualitas-ayam-dari-lihat-bola-mata/

    ReplyDelete